Amazon Price: Too low to display
Usually ships in 24 hours
By: Waring - Model: FS150
Amazon Marketplace: 11
new & used starting at $45.55
Buy at Amazon.com
- Premium coated steel and die-cast aluminum housing ensure long life and professional performance.
- Suction cup feet guarantee non-slip operation. Slice control knob precisely controls the thickness of slices with the twist of a large, easy-to-use knob (1/32" to 9/10").
- 7.5" undulated stainless steel blade is perfectly balanced for precise performance throughout continuous operation. Polycarbonate food-guide.
- Heavy-duty 130 watt motor. Stainless steel carriage surface. UL/CUL approved. Limited 5 year motor warranty.
- 17-1/4 x 10-13/16 x 11-1/4 15.15 lbs.
Browse similar items by category:
Waring Pro offers an easy alternative to slicing food by hand. This heavy-duty slicer features premium coated steel, die-cast aluminum housing, and nonslip feet, making it every bit as sturdy and stable as its commercial counterparts. A removable 7.5-inch stainless steel blade cuts through salami, meats, hard cheeses, breads, and firm vegetables with ease, to the thickness you select – the slice control knob adjusts from 0-15mm. Both the stainless steel carriage surface and stainless steel food-holder arm are designed for safety, and the blade and arm detach for easy cleanup.