By: Breadman - Model: TR875
Amazon Marketplace: 2
new & used starting at $99.00
Buy at Amazon.com
- Paddle comes attached to electrical cord; detach but keep safe for use with select bread types
- Programmable bread machine bakes 1-, 1-1/2-, and 2-pound horizontal loaves
- Housed in stainless steel; easy-to-read LCD display; viewing window
- Cycles include super-rapid, 100-percent whole wheat, gluten-free, and more
- Measures 18 by 11-1/5 by 14-4/5 inches; 1-year warranty; hand wash only
Browse similar items by category:
More Baking Functions & a Sleek Design
Ten baking functions offer more options in baking than our basic bread maker, including a Rapid Bake setting that bakes a full, 2-lb. loaf of bread in just over one hour!
The horizontal loaf pan has a nonstick coating for easy cleaning and makes traditional-style horizontal bread loaves. You can have fresh baked bread, plus dough for pizza and pasta, and even a special jam setting for fresh jam right from your bread maker.
Make the right sized bread for your meal with 1.5- and 2-lb. loaf sizes, plus get the crust color you prefer with light, medium and dark crust settings. All this, plus an up to 15-hour delay bake timer for fresh bread, ready when you are.
Enjoy fruit and nut bread at home without a hassle! A convenient add-in signal tells you exactly when to add fruits, nuts and other extras for specialty breads with ease.
* Easy-to-use controls
* Power failure protection system
* Measuring cup & spoon included
* Recipes included in Use & Care manual
* 2-year limited warranty
Bring Home the Bakery! Fall in love with your favorite breads and baked goods all over again! Featuring 16 unique baking functions in 3 loaf sizes – 1, 1.5 & 2 lb. – plus light, medium and dark crust control, you can make all your favorite breads, dough and even jams with ease – including low carb and gluten free! Our patented automatic fruit & nut dispenser means no more waiting around, while convection technology ensures even cooking and professional results.Please Note: When delivered, kneading paddle may be attached to the power cord of the bread maker