Amazon Price: $29.99
Usually ships in 24 hours
By: VAVA - Model: VA-EE012
Amazon Marketplace: 2
new & used starting at $16.99
Buy at Amazon.com
- 1500W Fast & Convenient Kettle: Takes about 6 minutes when it is filled to the max volume (1.7L), flip the kettle on and boiling hot water will be immediately ready to make your tea, coffee, oatmeal, or instant noodles
- Easy to Operate & Clean: Conveniently pops up with one press at a 75° wide angle to prevent steam burns; expands to 90° , allowing you to refill water more conveniently and clean the inside of the kettle more easily
- British Strix for Safety: Accurately detects the temperature to avoid over burning with boil dry protection, giving you extra peace of mind; On/Off LED Light indicator
- Ergonomic Industrial Design: Detachable mesh filter is easy to clean and able to filtrate calcium and lime out of water; heat resistant handle offers a comfortable and secure grip; clear water indicator gives you an idea of how full the tank is
- Reliable Material & Customer Service: Made of BPA free / FDA certified material to safeguard your health; comes with 2.5 years full warranty after you register you Kettle on VAVA website; please feel free to contact our customer service if you have any product related questions
VAVA - life made simple at VAVA, we bring meaningful innovation to modern lifestyles. From award-winning speakers to one-stop car camera solutions, our products improve lives with ideas that can be shared and enjoyed by the whole family.
Technical specification: model:
VA-EE012 input: AC 120V 60Hz (us/ ca) power: 1500W (us/ ca) Capacity: 1.7 L/ 57 oz. max kettle material: plastic, stainless steel bottom dimensions: 22.6 x 15.4 x 24.2 cm/ 8.82 x 6.14 x 9.88 in
What's in the box:
1 x VAVA electric kettle (model: VA-EE012)
1 x power base
1 x user manual
1. For first time use, fill the kettle with clean water to maximum Capacity and boil, then pour the water away. This is to ensure that the kettle is in clean condition before use.
2. Do not exceed the max water level mark level, boiling water will splash or spill out.
3. Make sure the switch is free from any obstructions and the lid is firmly closed. The kettle will not turn off if the switch is constrained or the lid is open.