Amazon Price: Too low to display
Usually ships in 24 hours
By: KitchenAid - Model: KFP0711CU
Amazon Marketplace: 4
new & used starting at
Buy at Amazon.com
- High, Low & Pulse speed options allow you to precisely and properly handle soft or hard ingredients with the touch of a button.
- The 2-in-1 Feed Tube lets you use either the large or narrower opening during continuous slicing or shredding, depending on the size of the ingredients
- The UltraTight Seal Features a specially designed locking system with leak-resistant ring that allows you to fill the work bowl to capacity with ingredients without worrying about making a mess
- Model KFP0711 includes 7-Cup Work Bowl, internal adjustable slicing disc, reversible shredding disc and multipurpose blade.
- 1-Year Hassle-Free Replacement Warranty
Browse similar items by category:
The KitchenAid 7-Cup Food Processor is powerful and durable. This model has a 7-cup work bowl with 2-in-1 Feed Tube and pusher for continuous processing. The 7-cup capacity is ideal for many home cooking needs, allowing you to chop, mix, slice and shred with ease, offering multiple tools in one appliance.
Additional troubleshooting information/questions:
If your Food Processor should malfunction or fail to operate, check the following:
Food Processor doesn’t run:
Make sure that the bowl and lid are properly aligned and locked in place. (See Use and Care Guide pages 9-12 for assembly instructions.)
Press only one button at a time. The Food Processor will not operate if more than one button is pressed at the
Is the Food Processor plugged in?
Is the fuse in the circuit to the Food Processor in working order? If you have a circuit breaker box, be sure
the circuit is closed.
Unplug the Food Processor, then plug it back into the outlet.
If the Food Processor is not at room temperature, wait until it reaches room temperature and retry.